The base rate is $210 per night plus tax (NYS sales + NYC lodging tax) = $250 per night
The rate includes internet and utilities (No data cap, electricity capped at $250 per month [local average], anything above this usage will be billed to the guest along with a copy of the electricity bill for your records)
The property is fully furnished and equipped to be used on day 1
We will collect a $1000 security deposit for damages, this will be refunded at the time of check out after our final inspection. Any damages will be detailed and billed to the guest, from the security deposit.
This is a contact less check in and check out listing, should you need in person assistance we can arrange a visit. Any emergencies, dial 911.
Welcome to Park Slope: A Walker's Paradise w/a Walk Score of 95 - markets, coffee, restaurant/bars, subway (R line) - all within a 5 min walk
- 1000 ft² artsy & homey 3BR/2BA on 2nd floor w/elevator
- Rooftop with city views
- 200 Mbps Wi-Fi with full utilities included
- Self-service in-building washer and dryer
- Fully-equipped kitchen w/dishwasher, coffee maker & kettle
- Easy commute to NYC < 30 min to Midtown
- Free parallel parking, keyless self-check-in/out
- Safe and Quiet yet vibrant neighborhood with plenty of shops, food & bars
- Three bedroom two bathroom well designed apt, meant to exude comfort and privacy
- Houses 6 guests comfortably, pets welcome
- Smart 4K TVs in all rooms with Netflix™ Hulu™ Disney+™ and ESPN™
- Deep spa-like bathtub in one bathroom to soothe and relax in after a long day
- Alexa Bluetooth Speakers in Living Room
- Programmable AC in every room
This building is very centrally located on the south side of Park Slope, commonly known as South Slope.
With a walking score of 95, you will be in proximity to plenty of cafe's, restaurants, bars, and subway stations.
Walk to Prospect Park, take a quick train to Barclays center, enjoy Park Slope, visit industry city, and much more!
Ask about our guidebooks if you're looking for places to eat locally or visit in the City!
Cross streets: 20th st and 5th ave
City, St, Zip: New York, New York, 11232